Hey you guys!!! I hope you’re all doing amazing and that you’re still focused on your goals. I have been really excited lately because I’ve been doing the diet really well and I’ve been seeing awesome results, that’s why I’ve been posting about it so much on Twitter and Instagram LOL
A few days ago I posted a lunch recipe that Ale gave me and I made and a lot of you asked me for the complete recipe so here it is:
• 2 small peppers per person
• 100 grams of skinless chicken breast
• lime juice concentrate
• 1tbsp olive oil
• Salt and pepper
• Garlic Salt
• Fresh basil
• ½ cup of peas
• ¼ cup of diced carrots
• Wash the peppers, take out the seeds and cut of the top like a little hat. Wash it inside and then add salt and a few drops of olive oil.
• Cook the peppers in the oven for 10-15 minutes. While they’re cooking shred the chicken and add a little bit of lemon concentrate and the garlic salt.
• Place the chicken in a pan with cooking spray. Add the basil, the salt and the pepper to taste.
• Take out the peppers from the oven and fill them with the chicken, the peas and the carrots. If you want to eat them hot place them back in the ove for 7 extra minutes.
As you guys can see the recipe is suuuuper easy and really yummy. The best thing is you can fill them with meat, tuna, turkey or whatever you want. Keep in mind that if you add the peas they will count as your carb so you can’t have rice or bread. Just have a salad as a side and you’ll have a perfect lunch. I hope you guys try it out and let me know how it came out. A huge kiss and a million thanks to all of you for the love and support.
- Cheat Meals